Photographs on social media seems to be going to hilarious lengths to have a perfect shot. It is all about creativity when it comes to capturing a perfect picture that is jaw dropping and thought provoking at the same time. Social media websites are used to promote or show off something you do not have or something that you are not really doing, rather just staging the scenario. The main reason of social media sites is to provide easy and direct contact with loved ones but it can be seen that many people gets offended by someone else’s life. The photographers took these photos in order to prove how far they can go to demonstrate their beautiful fake lives which end up being hilarious too.
21. Power of deception.
Expectation VS reality: Ravra style. ANYTHING FOR GOOD LIGHTING AMIRIGHTThank you Cassimonee Photography and Cosplay for the shots!
Posted by Ravra Cosplay & Design on Wednesday, July 13, 2016
20. Applying some Photoshop skills here.
Đây là 1 album chuyên về những bức trước và sau, hoặc về ý tưởng hoặc về hậu trường của các bộ ảnh của mình :3 by Đỗ Xuâ…
Posted by Đỗ Xuân Bút on Sunday, April 3, 2016
19. It’s the best feeling when you are able to see your favorite match at the stadium. I got to see every detail much clearly. Had a lot of fun!
Live at the stadium for the #bowwowchallenge pic.twitter.com/DYLDuMWLCy
— The Chief (@miketjnr) May 10, 2017
18. “Just got new Gucci sliders, and loving them”. Or they are just plain $5 sliders!
Just copped dem Gucci sliders #bowwowchallenge pic.twitter.com/sZ3YXuYzkt
— 6ixftbengaliboiii (@skitz18yg) May 10, 2017
17. “All mine and natural cleavage”. Or it is all your friend’s efforts and you just got much credits for it.
When ya girls got ya back..n front???????????? #smallboobproblems pic.twitter.com/Sn9Zg8MiV7
— Ella Milford (@ellamilf) February 12, 2017
16. “Chilling with only bae”. Or having some me time and faking it all over.
Out with bae! #Bowwowchallenge pic.twitter.com/EJGO20C3lS
— Loading… (@superchris2291) May 10, 2017
15. “My new beauty is home”. Or just posing with my son’s dinky.
#bowwowchallenge as an excuse to dig out old toys. @BowWowChallenge pic.twitter.com/0KSccb4hd7
— Marco Vale (@MarcoValeKaz) June 15, 2017
14. “Got a new job at some serious company”. Or just killing some time at the store.
at my new job, getting that ???????????? … yikes #BowwowChallenge pic.twitter.com/wfBFzqMyOt
— spread love ✨ (@tentsering1D) May 31, 2017
13. “Playing some golf with gentlemen”. or just plainly posing in front of the picture to get an awesome picture.
Out on the course at Pebble Beach today…. #bowwowchallenge pic.twitter.com/TEivsDlw8R
— The Marshal (@TheMarshalGolf) May 10, 2017
12. It’s all about angles.
Posted by Adrian Intac Digital Photography on Wednesday, May 3, 2017
11. “Enjoying the sunset at the pier”. Or just wondering how it must be like to be there actually.
Chillin on the pier. #BowwowChallenge pic.twitter.com/o4PaGNk0Bg
— Nailz!!!! (@DJNAILZ) May 13, 2017
10. “Left a generous tip for the waiter”. Or it is just that I know some tricks.
The tip I gave to the waiter at the Hotel yesterday #bowwowchallenge pic.twitter.com/LpLa4sCuSm
— A Malawian Tweep ™ (@_wanangwa) May 11, 2017
10 Ways Your Smartphone Can Save Your Life
9. “Going to Europe, for a well deserved break”. Or just wanted to fake and make other jealous about my fake trip.
Heading off to Europe for some much needed relaxation ✈️ #tsalines #bowwowchallenge pic.twitter.com/wSTcprVSbt
— Kevin Wagstaff (@kjwaggz42) May 10, 2017
8. “Bae caught me sleeping”. Or it is just me acting as my own bae.
Bae caught me slipping ❤️???????????? pic.twitter.com/0mfdfhwsUH
— Redge CH (@RedgeCH) May 10, 2017
7. “Like to have some cash handy”. Or just applying a trick of folding a magazine.
I keep a stack with me ???? #bowwowchallenge pic.twitter.com/qgDQnnfsRm
— AJ (@NycDontLuvU_) May 10, 2017
6. “Did some renovation in the kitchen”. Or just posing in the store to leave a fake impression.
just remodeled the kitchen… #BowwowChallenge pic.twitter.com/G2MIt6Tlvf
— boy named burgundy (@soulbrothasterl) May 24, 2017
5. “An unforgettable experience”. Or it’ s just a deception for the people on social media.
Doing the absolute most for the gram #bowwowchallenge pic.twitter.com/GZhDI3svyA
— Sami Jo (@TheSamiJoShow) May 17, 2017
4. “Got my own new car”. But actually killing some time in the bus .
This is the original #bowwowchallenge. pic.twitter.com/YHA0ZPIMFp
— Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) May 10, 2017
3. Cleaned the room, well not yet!
Instagram vs real life pic.twitter.com/jeoEWlc3sU
— Jaye (@Jayesophine) May 10, 2017
2. Location vs Picture. A beautiful deception.
1. Hidden pain behind the photo
사진 뒤에 숨겨진 고통#먹고살기힘들다 #사진잘나오는법 #꿀팁 @Tina_gaojing
Posted by 흥 딱히 널위해 준비한건 아냐 on Monday, June 15, 2015
Liked this? Check this as well: Some Australian Firefighters Posed With Animals For Charity, And These Hot Photos May Start Fires
Article by Born Realist
The post 21 Pictures That Prove You Shouldn’t Trust Perfect Social Network Photos appeared first on Born Realist.